Friday, February 19, 2016

Bad with Computers Roommate Prank - Rico

Who caused Rico to get stuck as a girl, Rico or Dennis? Should Dennis have realized that Rico was so bad with computers that his prank to turn him into a girl for a few days would last forever?

My inspiration for this was using japanese video sites to watch old shows online and getting viruses from pop-up adds. Hope nothing in this caption offends anybody, some of the TG captions online where a character changes ethnicity offend me a little if I'm honest just cause they can get kind of racist. I don't want to shame anyone for enjoying that kind of thing or go to much into my opinions but I also just wanted to say that it's not something I would write personally. I do find thick accents, of almost any kind, sexy though and wish I had one so that's why Rico has one now :)

DeviantArt!

I do not own this picture

1 comment: