Sunday, May 21, 2017

Freshman Roommate Surgery Prank TG - Calvin

Hey guess who's back!

Wow. It's been a while, like 10 months a while... whoops. Hope no one was worried! I've been good, in fact about eleven months ago I started on hormone therapy and recently have started living out of the closet which is pretty dope. I think the idea of writing TG captions was a little awkward for me while I was adjusting to the idea of really starting my transition, but I'm pretty sure I'm over that now. I know a lot of you loyal readers have messaged me asking when the last part of my Dave and Jadon series will be done and guess what! The first part is online now on my DeviantArt! I'll upload all six captions of the last part when they're all on my DeviantArt, probably in about a week.

I usually write some about my thought process writing these captions, but this is actually one that I wrote a long time ago and I can't really remember how I thought of it. I thought it was pretty good, but I made some last minute changes, mostly removing an extra character who I didn't think added anything to the caption, nothing really changed plot-wise though

DeviantArt!

I do not own this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment